Summer Camp for the Leaders of Tomorrow!
Take some time to explore our page, review policies, and chat with us. But, if you are as excited as we are to get started, click the link below to sign up
Camp P.O.P's mission is to provide our campers with a holistic approach to wellness and creativity. Our camper-centered program was designed by a therapist and artist to foster creativity and harmony of mind and body. Each camper gets to learn about: art, financial wellness, literacy, meditation, yoga, conscious eating, physical fitness,
Camp P.O.P's mission is to provide our campers with a holistic approach to wellness and creativity. Our camper-centered program was designed by a therapist and artist to foster creativity and harmony of mind and body. Each camper gets to learn about: art, financial wellness, literacy, meditation, yoga, conscious eating, physical fitness, and civic responsibility. The camp is designed to create connections that enhance overall wellness. We aim to provide a therapeutic and nurturing milieu that enhances childhood experiences.
Camp P.O.P is for children, ages 5-15, who are interested in art, wellness, and exploration. Senior Camp is designed for pre-teen/teenagers, 11-15, and provides the opportunity to choose their activities in a structured environment. Junior Camp provides age-appropriate, fun, and challenging camp activities for children, ages 5-10.
Our counselors are a diverse group with a multitude of talents and strengths. Our counselors have various forms of artistic expression and motivation. Our counselors are thoroughly vetted and trained to ensure our campers receives top notch service and education.
summer camps for kids
summer activities for kids
Safety & Hygiene Guidelines
• Students will be segmented into groups of no more than 6 children per room; non-siblings will be spaced out at a minimum of six (6) feet apart.
• Each group of children will not be allowed to intermingle with other groups.
• We offer staggering lunch and break schedules for each group.
• Adults will be asked to form a line outside of the building during pick-up and drop-off; no more than two adults can pick-up/drop-off a child(ren);
we will require and place marks indicating a minimum of six feet spacing
• Everyone entering the facility is asked to wear a face covering.
• Each child or siblings will have their own personal art supply kit to use
during camp; art supplies will not be shared.
• Children will be asked to wash or sanitize their hands every two hours.
• Students will be asked to sanitize or wash their hands for 20 seconds, every two hours.
• Staff, teaching artists, and volunteers are required to wash their hands for 20 seconds, every two hours.
• POP ART will provide hand-sanitizer for adults and children to use when they enter the building. We have public sinks for students and parents to use. All sinks are accompanied by soap dispensers.
• Temperatures will be check upon arrival
• The rooms, restrooms, and other high touch spaces will be disinfected
every two hours.
• The students spend most breaks and lunches outdoors. We have an
adequate ventilation system in our suite; filters are frequently changed and filtration systems are being checked regularly to ensure optimal air quality. POPART staff frequently air out our spaces by keeping facility doors open intermittently. Staff are using disinfectant wipes to clean high-touch areas frequently; we do not use disinfectant sprays while children are present. Although high-touch spaces are disinfected, thorough cleaning is not done when children are in the facility.
Measures to Protect Employee and Campers Health
• All employees have been told not to come to work if sick.
• Please keep your children at home if they are sick.
• Touchless symptom checks are being conducted before employees and
campers may enter camp location. If your camper is ill, they can participate in some of our camp’s activities virtually and supplies will be delivered to your home.
• Employees and campers are required to wear face coverings as appropriate.
• Break rooms, bathrooms, and other common areas are being disinfected frequently, on the following schedule:
o Break rooms: every two hours
o Bathrooms: every hour
o Other (classrooms and common areas): every two hours
• Each camper will be provided individual storage cubbies with their own materials to minimize the sharing of objects.
• We provide contactless payment, registration, and check-in/out systems or if not feasible, we sanitize payment registration, or check-in/out systems regularly.
• Breakfast, and lunch will be provided; campers should bring their own snacks. Please note that due to allergy concerns, we are a NUT-FREE, SHELLFISH-FREE, and EGG-FREE camp. Snacks and meals brought from home will be checked to ensure the safety of all campers.
• Campers should bring their own reusable water bottle.
• Due to all of the strict guidelines required by the government, POP ART
will not provide snacks or drinks for camp; we do have a water dispenser that will be disinfected after each use and assistance will be provided to our campers who have physical limitations.
Video Credit: Quality Dronography; Instagram @qualdro